Finding the right dog collar for your dog training can be quite overwhelming. When choosing the product that would best suit the training needs of your dog, you have to make sure that it is safe, effective and efficient to use.
The latest electronic dog collar from Koda Paws has all the right elements that suit well with beginner, intermediate and expert-level dog trainers. The Koda Paws Dog E-Collar may have less fancy features but it does well on what it’s designed to do – to train your dog safely, effectively and efficiently.
This new product from Koda Paws is perfect for dog trainers looking for less complex electronic collar that provides quality performance. Check out below the rest of the features of the product.
- 100 levels of vibrations & Stimulation
- Can be used with 1 or 2 receiver collars
- Range of 300m range
- Power safe design – controller enters sleep mode after 20 sec of no operation
- Tone button to locate dog
- Various training options – from Vibration, Sound(Beep) to stimulation with the ability to adjust settings to meet different training objectives
- Adjustable strap to fit all dogs neck sizes
- Ease of use as all buttons on are the face of the receiver
- Easy to read display with Blue backlight
- Rainproof ability to train in all types of weather
- Comes with protective silicone covers so prongs are not directly touching the dogs skin
- Allows for training 2 dogs by linking to another receiver
- Durable TPU strap to protect against rain and use.
- Lacks advanced features
- Product is new in the market
The product’s main selling point is its ease of use and the quality performance that comes with it. If you are looking for a dog training collar that does what it is supposed to do in a less complex way, the Koda Paws Dog E-Collar is perfect for you. Using the electronic collar, you can easily train your dog the basic obedience commands while on walks, at home or in your backyard.